PIRANHA P50 HYDRAULIC IRONWORKER
Piranha work stations are at a consistent, ergonomic level throughout the entire machine. Easily adaptable to material feed systems without the need to adjust the height between stations.
1. Urethane Stripper Attachment - keeps material flat through the punching process, eliminating distortion. The shorter required stroke gives you a faster punching cycle.
2. Mechanical Shear Hold-downs - clamps material at change of material thickness. Part movement is eliminated by clamping the part throughout the entire shearing cycle.
3. Visibility - a direct line of sight over the hold down bar allows the operator to easily and accurately line up cuts to the shear blades.
4. Flat Bar Shear - the low rake angle shear design results in flatter and higher quality sheared parts. Shear blades have four useable edges giving you a longer life and less expensive blades.
5. Angle Shear - the square upper angle knife has four cutting radiuses to better fit the angle being sheared, giving you lower distortion and a higher quality cut.
6. Coper Notcher - the low rake angle blade keeps part flat and under control during notching.
Request More Information
MAXIMUM SPECIFICATIONS (rated on mild steel)
Punching: (50 Tons) 13/16” diameter through 3/4” plate
Throat Depth: 5”
Bending (Optional): 6” up to 12” w/4-way die block
Round Bar Shear 1/4” through 1-3/8”
Square Bar Shear: 1/2” through 1”
Flat Bar Shear: 12" x 3/8", 10" x 1/2", 6” x 3/4”
Angle Shear: 3” x 3” x 3/8”
Coping/Notching: 2-1/4” x 3” x 1/4”
Motor: 3 HP, 3 Phase
Weight: 1,700 Lbs.
- Mechanical Hold Down
- Coupling Wrench
- Punch Holder, Urethane Stripper, & Die Block
- 1/2” Allen Wrench Set of Angle Knives
- Foot Switch
- Set of Coper Knives
- Set of 13” Plate Shear Knives
- Instruction/Parts Book
The bending attachments are designed to increase productivity on the punch end of the machine. The 6” versions are mounted parallel to the beam allowing you unlimited throat depth, while the 12" version mounts perpendicular to the beam. The 6” bending attachment comes with a single “V” opening. The 12” bending attachment includes a 4-way bending die with openings of 7/8”, 1-1/8”, 1-1/2” and 2”.
- 4421660 6” Bending Attachment $484
- 4421665 12” Bending Attachment $930
CHANNEL PROCESSING ATTACHMENTS
We offer a Channel Die Block which replaces the standard die block and is designed to punch a hole in the leg or web of channel.
- 4421615 Channel Die Block $583
OVERSIZE PUNCHING ATTACHMENTS
Oversize Attachments mount in place of standard punch attachment and are designed to punch a 50 ton maximum hole.
- 4421641 1-1/2” Oversize Punch Attachment $1,582
- 4421622 2-3/4” 28XX Punch Attachment (2” Max Hole) $839
- 4421625 3-3/4” 28XX Punch Attachment (3” Max Hole) $1,001
QUICKSET GAUGING TABLES
The quickset gauging table option is a productivity tool for the punch end. The gauging table mounts around the die block and uses finger stops to repeat a series of punched holes in flat bar or angle. The attachment comes with a table, a flat bar gauge and an angle gauge with measuring rules for easy hole location layout. A 5’ or 10’ extension can be added to the left or right side of the base table for longer part processing.
- 4421621 Punch Quick Set Plate/Angle Gauging Table $1,082
- 4431618 5’ Quick Set Table Extension Attachment $563
- 4431619 10’ Quick Set Table Extension Attachment $788
The backgauge option is a productivity tool for the shearing section. The backgauge mounts on the drop side of the machine and uses a compression sleeve for infinite, easy adjustment to gauge cut lengths in the angle, flat bar and round bar shearing stations. A support leg is included with the 9’ version.
- 44217501 3’ Backgauge, manual $1,006
- 44217506 6’ Backgauge, manual $1,095
- 44217509 9’ Backgauge w/leg, manual $1,270
PIPE NOTCHING ATTACHMENTS
The pipe notching attachments mount easily on the platen table in place of the punch die block. This is a single notch system. To notch both sides of the pipe you must rotate the pipe and realign with the notching die for the second notch. The pipe notching attachment is made up of three separate pieces, the pipe notching die holder, the pipe notching die and the pipe notching striker.
The pipe notching die holder is a universal die holder that bolts to the platen table and can accept 3/4” through 2” Schedule 40 Pipe Notching Dies
The pipe notching dies are spring return die sets that mount in the pipe notching die holder. Standard sizes of pipe notching dies are 3/4”, 1”, 1-1/4”, 1-1/2” and 2” Schedule 40 . Other sizes of pipe and tube notching dies are available upon request but may require a different die holder.
The pipe notching striker is an extended flat bottom punch used in your standard stripper assembly to press down the pipe notching die.
- 4433631 Pipe Notching Die Holder $265
- 4433642 ¾” Schedule 40 Pipe Notching Die $432
- 4433636 1” Schedule 40 Pipe Notching Die $432
- 4433637 1-1/4” Schedule 40 Pipe Notching Die $432
- 4433638 1-1/2” Schedule 40 Pipe Notching Die $432
- 4433639 2” Schedule 40 Pipe Notching Die $482
- 4433640 Fig. DH Pipe Notching Striker $38
PERFORMANCE / MOTOR OPTIONS
- Single Phase Motor ( add to Machine Price) $350
- 820493IW000900 10 Piece Punch & Die Set $305.45
- 822491IW000900 5 Piece Punch & Die Set $152.95
- 0220143 Chip Bucket $81.35
- 4421800 Coper Table Guides, set of 3 $135.00